Welsh Government have introduced COVID Passes to demonstrate you have received 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine when travelling abroad. You can access this by clicking on the following link and following the instructions carefully: https://gov.wales/get-nhs-covi...
You will require a mobile phone and picture ID. If you do not have photographic ID to get your NHS COVID Pass you'll need to request a letter from 0300 303 5667.
Rysseldene Surgery cannot give a a COVID Pass therefore please do not contact the surgery. We have written out instructions to help our patients to follow as it is a lengthy process. This process below is for patients that do not know their NHS number. There is a slightly different process for patients that do know their NHS number.
1) Click on the link
2) Click on the NHS login
3) Enter Email-address and continue
4) Set Password
5) You will receive an email with the security code which you must access in the box available
6) Enter your mobile number
7) Enter security code that will be sent by text
8) Enter your previous created password once prompted
9) Enter your mobile number
10) Enter security code sent via text
11) If you do not know your NHS number, please select no, continue in another way. Please do not call the GP surgery to ask what your NHS number is, we cannot deal with the influx of calls.
12) Enter full name name, Date of birth, & post code.
13) Select I agree
14) Select to verify identity
15) Enter email and password previously created
16) Enter 6 digit security code
17) Choose ID you want to use to prove your identification.
18) If you're using your phone please take picture of your ID and upload. If you are using your desktop, please take a photo using your phone and upload as a picture or use your webcam. The picture must be saved as a JPEG.
19) Choose and upload picture.
20) You will be asked to record a video either saying 4 numbers given or by showing numbers on a piece of paper. This can be recorded using your webcam or your phone.
21) Play video back
22) Submit information
23) A link is then sent for you to follow to access your COVID Pass within 24 hours.
We hope this provides you with some clarity.